- Category: Crypto News
- Published: Thursday, 06 October 2022 06:30
- Written by ACI Gold Resources
- Hits: 836
The Company has adopted the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development ("OECD") Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises (the "Guidelines"). The OECD Guidelines, one of the world's foremost corporate responsibility instruments, contain voluntary principles and standards for responsible business conduct in such areas as human rights, disclosure of information, anti-corruption, taxation, labor relations and the environment, and aim to promote the positive contributions multinational enterprises can make to economic, environmental and social progress.
The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
Enterprises should take fully into account established policies in the countries in which they operate, and consider the views of other stakeholders. In this regard, enterprises should:
- Contribute to economic, social and environmental progress with a view to achieving sustainable development.
- Respect the human rights of those affected by their activities consistent with the host government's international obligations and commitments.
- Encourage local capacity building through close co-operation with the local community, including business interests, as well as developing the enterprise's activities in domestic and foreign markets, consistent with the need for sound commercial practice.
- Encourage human capital formation, in particular by creating employment opportunities and facilitating training opportunities for employees.
- Refrain from seeking or accepting exemptions not contemplated in the statutory or regulatory framework related to environmental, health, safety, labor, taxation, financial incentives, or other issues.
- Support and uphold good corporate governance principles and develop and apply good corporate governance practices.
- Develop and apply effective self-regulatory practices and management systems that foster a relationship of confidence and mutual trust between enterprises and the societies in which they operate.
- Promote employee awareness of, and compliance with, company policies through appropriate dissemination of these policies, including through training programmes.
- Refrain from discriminatory or disciplinary action against employees who make bona fide reports to management or, as appropriate, to the competent public authorities, on practices that contravene the law, the Guidelines or the enterprise's policies.
- Encourage, where practicable, business partners, including suppliers and sub-contractors, to apply principles of corporate conduct compatible with the Guidelines.
- Abstain from any improper involvement in local political activities.
The ACI is built on Ethereum Blockchain and, therefore, increases world-renowned security and transparency.
ACI reserves that support ACI GOLD are audited every month by our financial partners to ensure that your money is stored safely.
ACI can be exchanged back to ACI GOLD at any time, either by transacting it back into the account or redeeming it as cash at a trusted merchant.
Transactions to anywhere in the world occur in minutes because they utilize the speed of Ethereum Blockchain.
ACI GOLD are supported by ACI STORE in reserves, ACI is always the same as ACI GOLD making it a stable gold store of value.
The ACI token will allow blockchain fans to access the Decentralized Application on Ethereum Blockchain.
STATS ACI CRYPTO FINANCIAL
$ 2.3 Billion
GO DIRECTLY TO THE STATE BUDGET
$ 3.0 Billion
FOR ACI GOLD RESOURCES
OUNCE FOR GOLD
TOTAL DURING OPERATION
our working process in 11 steps
Technological process in the ACI Bullion Resources Project, through several stages of mining technology in accordance with international standardization
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to improve our accountability and transparency
ACI Bullion Resources Project represents a direct investment will have a significant economic impact